Friday, July 18, 2008

Runaway!

So, I have run away. I'm leaving for Portland tomorrow with my mom, Alli and Zach, and I am at Kimmie's! I don't have time for this!!! But I made time. I spent all day yesterday doing laundry, paid Alli to clean up my scrapbooking mess on the kitchen table, ran around town doing a bunch of errands so we can leave, and now that my day of insanity is over, I get to be here. Last night we went to Pizzaria 712; so good! We had a yummy salad and an amazing pizza; smoked mushrooms and potatoes, sweet onions and some kind of cheese I haven't heard of. Then we watched "My Favorite Wife"; there's nothing like Cary Grant late at night.
Photobucket
Today I get to run more errands to get ready for tomorrow, and then Kimmie and I are hitting a double feature of "The Dark Knight" and "Mamma Mia"!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: